Groupe Solution Collect is a Canadian company that operates in the collection sector. Our company serves financial institutions, telecommunications and insurance companies, hospitals and manufacturers.
****We are expanding and we now have 4 branches at a national level including 3 in Quebec****.
We are hiring a Branch Manager for our Montreal location who can guide our existing client portfolios to the next level through supportive teamwork, innovative leadership and dedication to continuous improvement!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want a competitive salary and to be a part of a dynamic team and stimulating environment? Then this job is for you! Apply as of now, we want to meet you!
The Responsibilities of the Branch Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day operations for each department in the branch & manage the performance of each client portfolio
- Improve operational performance, including strategy development
- Lead a group of collection agents to meet and exceed industry standard performance
- Deliver clear expectations for the team, promoting a positive work environment that is challenging and engaging
- Monitor agents’ calls (through regular auditing) to ensure that procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance
- Use dialer program based on schedule devised with senior management, to maximize revenue
- Ensure collectors follow all protocols, laws and regulations to collect payments efficiently
- Handle second calls and correct any compliance training issues.
- Responsible for performing interviews to recruit agents for each department of the branch
- Ensure adherence to HR policies (ex: attendance, disciplinary actions, etc) and provide them with the necessary documentation
- Complete performance reviews and corrective actions, make recommendations on merit increases, promotions and terminations.
- Ensure agents achieve the desired monthly individual and team objectives, while complying with company standards and collection laws
- Analyse portfolio and participate in meetings with management and/or with the client
- Devise ways to optimize procedures
- Creatively implement ways to keep staff motivated and focused
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Proven experience as Collections/Call Center/Customer Service Manager or similar position for a minimum of 5 years
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English orally and in writing)
- Experience in managing Agency/Client relationships
- Excellent track record of building and strengthening collection agencies
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; projecting positivity and patience
- Ability to motivate and encourage the development of employees
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
- Excellent technical skills (MS Office products, advanced Word & Excel proficiency, solid aptitude for technology) and collection software
- CUBS knowledge an asset
What we offer:
- **FREE PARKING**
- Convenient location: By car, approximately 10 minutes from Laval and located in the Ahuntsic / Cartierville area of Montreal. EASE of public transportation, with buses that run every 10 minutes during peak hours.
- Group insurance
- Excellent Employee Referral Program
- Full-time / permanent position ( Monday – Friday )
- Competitive Salary and Commission program
- Monthly bonus based on company performance to goal
- NOW OFFERING RRSP CONTRIBUTION!!!!!!