Groupe Solution Collect is a Canadian company that operates in the recovery sector. Our company serves financial institutions, telecommunications and insurance companies, hospitals and manufacturers.
Groupe Solution Collect is looking to hire a National Training Manager to join our dynamic team!
They will be responsible for training in all 4 branches across Canada, using a web-conferencing tool in order to organize training at several branches at once. The Training Manager will adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and respond positively to current and new systems.
The Training Manager will commence with learning the existing training program from beginning to end, and develop/adapt the program to suit the organization’s needs.
The Responsibilities of the Training Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide all agents, new and existing, coaching using the current Training Manual and additional material specific to their department.
- Explain the Collection Laws protecting the debtor, and organization, to all agents in training class
- Ensure all agents, new and existing have completed/passed the 3 GSC tests and they have been submitted to HR for the employee’s files
- Conduct effective orientation sessions to ensure all new employees are properly on-boarded
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through reviewing their performance, notes in files, auditing their calls and discussing with managers/human resources department
- Participate in discussion with senior management about any client/department training needs when necessary and tailor/design specific training courses to fit client requirements and company developments.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance evaluations and consultation with branch managers (example: an agent having the potential to become a team leader or supervisor, etc.)
- Participate in weekly Human Resource meetings to discuss current and upcoming staffing needs
- Help solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Provide recommendations to Senior Management on counseling and termination of certain employees based on job performance
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Assist in reviewing employee satisfaction through quarterly surveys distributed to agents
- Responsible for ensuring staff and trainees are motivated effectively and that company mission and vision are continuously communicated
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in training and development
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in education, training or related field or approved equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- Prior experience working in a collections and/or call center environment
- Ability to assess and identify training needs, and to initiate, coordinate and lead simultaneous projects.
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communicator and ability to motivate employees
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English) to deliver training to branches across Canada
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective group facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritize and use time effectively, work with a sense of urgency in completing a project and deliver on time
- Experience in the use of computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Minimal travel may be required